Saturday, February 18, 2006

32 Flavours

I am so glad I did actually go out and see "32 Flavours" last night - it was such and awesome show - but very random. Basically based around four characters living in a flat above an ice cream shop - but there were heaps of just random and funny moments. Although the manly, rugby, bloke character was from the Naki - argh!! I think Ross may have found that bit especially funny!!

We also got free ice cream at the play - I had a lemon gelato - it was so good - but I hope it wasn't worth too many points.....I'm a bit worried about Tuesday as it is because I haven't been able to go to the gym at all this past week - so if I lose none/only a little bit of weight this week - I will try not to be too disappointed:(

After the play we went to hang out at Expressoholic - which was cool - I haven't been there for a while and it's basically the first cafe I "found" when I moved to Wellington.

Ross and I are going to the "Fricnic" today - which sounds like it will be very cool -

"An afternoon for those who love free entertainment, free happiness and sunshine. Our special guest presenters are, Jerome Chandrahasen (2004 RAW Comedy Quest Winner) and accomplished Matiaha Paku"

Yah - I love the Fringe!!

No comments: