Friday, February 10, 2006

My Gym is closing!!

Well for only one week....it's moving back to where it originally was as all the renovations are complete - but it is still very annoying! It shuts this Saturday and opens again on the 21st. In the interim we can go to the gym in some place called Rutherford House - so I guess I will have to have a scout around the varsity during the weekend to see if I can sort out exactly where I am going....very annoyed though!

I went in to get my hair cut/coloured on Wednesday - my original plan was to get my hair coloured a darker shade all over - however - I left with blonde highlights - It like it but not sure how that happens?

We are planning on going to a few Fringe festival things this weekend - yah - I can hardly wait!! Planning on going to a Play called "The Drunk Monologues" and a gig - with a whole lot of local acts - wicked!

I can't believe it's Friday already - the week has gone so fast this week - I guess it's because I'm actually busy at work these days which is great:) But still getting a little tired.

Anyways I should finish getting ready for work....

No comments: