Sunday, February 19, 2006

School Reunion Dinner

Well - ok it's not exactly a school reunion dinner - but three of my friends from my house school posse where there so that's close enough:) Sarah had come down to visit from Auckland and of course Jo and Nats live in Wellington but not in the central city like us.

Anyway - it was pretty cool to catch up on the old New Plymouth Girls High School Days - seveth form was such a long time ago now!!

Anyways - he's a few of the photos I took.

TOP PIC - JO & NATS
MIDDLE PIC - TERESA & SARAH
BOTTOM PIC - THE WHOLE GANG





















This morning I did Around The Bays - I managed to finish in a little over 1 hour 30 minutes - which was pretty good. Although I'm actually feeling quite tired now - I think it may have actually had more to do with the sun then the length of the walk - there we so many people doing the walk which was pretty cool.

Well I think I might sign off for now and just chill out for the rest of the day - although - we are going to Bitchcraft a bit later on today.

No comments: