Friday, February 24, 2006

SICK SICK SICK!

So I had to cancel going to see Heavenly Burlesque last night as I was feeling sick:(

I think I will have to put my weekend plans on hold as well - looks like it may be a weekend of DVD watching for me:(

I have no sick leave at work which is a bit of a bummer but I seriously needed to take today off as I am not feeling well.

I've just been sleeping, reading and cruising the internet today.....at least the cruising the internet gave me a chance to find a book for bookclub next month from www.fishpond.co.nz

The theme for next month is 1980's and I figure what's more 80's for New Zealand than the whole nuclear debate, so this is the book I choose -

http://www.fishpond.co.nz/Books/Science/Nature/Ecology/product_info.php?products_id=476986

Hopefully it arrives in time for me to finish reading it for bookclub!

No comments: