Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's that time of the week again...

Yes - it's time for my weekly weigh in which I am more than a little scared about given my crappy run in the last week - I was tempted not to go but I thought I have to bite the bullet and just do it - who knows what may happen when I step on the scales - I have been extra good with my exercise this week too.

Almost as stressful as the weigh in is going on the buses without Jess, we usually go to Weight Watchers together but she is over in Australia at the moment. I'm not too worried about getting out there - it's getting back which is stressing me out a bit as Jess' boyfriend usually gives me a lift home - it should work out ok.....if not will be a long walk home tonight!!

It was super windy yesterday and today - so glad I got my winter coat drycleaned yesterday and today is the first day of the year that I am wearing boots to work - maybe the good weather has passed already.

I put two more tops on trade me on Sunday - but so far no bids or watchers on either!! Hopefully it's just the calm before the storm. At lunchtime today I'm off to post the stuff I put on there last week to a lady in Christchurch who bought both items. Yah:D

Also off to post a postcard to Martha - might be the last postcard I post to her in Japan as she is back in the first week of April.

No comments: