Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OMG back to Weight Watchers tonight

So after my slight mental breakdown last week I am back to Weight Watchers tonight....I'm hoping to have lost that 100 grams so then I would have lost 5kgs all up - but wait and see I guess seen as last week was such a rite off.

This week has been pretty good although I didn't go to the gym as much as I would have liked too.

I have to admit I am not looking to stepping on those scales tonight. Although I have noticed some of my clothes are getting a bit big for me.

The weather here is a shocker today - it's pouring down!! Which makes me think I really must buy some more winter boots this month - my old ones are getting pretty manky and I have decided to sell my FM boots with the massive heals as sexy as they are they are just too impractical for all the hills around here - they were no problem to wear in Hamilton where everything was flat but here it's just too much drama.

So tommorrow (or perhaps even tonight) there will be either an elated entry as I would have lost the 100 grams or a majorly bummed entry!

No comments: