Friday, March 10, 2006

Planning Day

Today we have a plaaning day - I have to say I feel a bit weird being involved in a planning day when I am still on contract. But hopefully I will be permanant soon - perhaps the fact I have been invited to planning day is a good sign?

But planing day is catered which means will be hard to monitor what I eat today which is always a bit frustrating!! Especially if they go and put triple chocolate muffins in front of me or something!!

But at least I don't have to start until 8:30 today - yah me:D

Today Greg, Ross and I are going out to dinner and then going to see a play called "Don't feed the models" - it's a one woman play but it sounds too funny - apparently the actress used to be an international model herself.

Anyways better dry my hair and put on a face otherwise I will be late!

No comments: