Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well today's the big day

Today Rich and I have officially been living in Wellington for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

Tonight we are having a few drinks with friends in Syn bar to celebrate - yah!:)

Also today I'm meeting up with my old workmates from my first job in Wellington, I haven't seen any of them for ages and they are all good for a laugh - so will be good to catch up with them for lunch.

Well I best get ready for work, feeling reluctant, lots of stuff on I just don't want to be doing at the moment. I should just really get it all sorted then it will be done and I will be able to get back to doing something a bit more interesting.

Also - I have started my poem and it's not looking too bad at all so far - but it still needs lots of work. But I'm pretty happy with it considering I haven't done any creative writing since high school.

No comments: