Friday, June 16, 2006

So I haven't blogged in a few days...

....and I've just come home from having dinner and a few drinks with Jaimee and Sam - it was good to catch up with them as I didn't see Jaimee at bookclub last Monday and it's always good to catch up with Jaimee for a yarn.

So what have I been up too - well - surprisingly for me not much!! I'm just still getting used to getting up early for the gym so I haven't really done much else this week it seems.

Although I did catch up with Celia, Jess and Ange for lunch one day which was cool - although I can't believe that Celia is going to Christchurch this weekend - she's going to be frozen.

I have finally gotten my costume sorted for Conor's birthday next weekend - I've got my "bad cop" outfit all sorted, including my white tie thanks to Conor:)

So what am I up to this weekend -very little as it turns out - I'm going for a walk with Ange (and possibly Jess) tommorrow but other than that I have no idea what I'm doing - apart from going to the gym.

Although this weekend I do want to get my extramural study at Massey sorted out....there are a lot of cool courses so I am a little unsure where to start...but at the same time I can't wait to start!!

No comments: