Thursday, July 27, 2006

About Me....

My friend Suze sent my this little questionnaire - I thought it was quite cool so decided to post it here:)

Things you may not know about me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: Building Act Advisor, Property Consultant, Call Centre Representative, Doing telephone surveys

B) Four movies I would watch over and over: A Clockwork Orange, Dead Man, Texas Chainsaw Masscre, Donnie Darko

C) Four places I have lived: Te Puke, Stratford, Hamilton, Wellington

D) Four TV shows I love to watch: Dr Who, Little Britain, The Office, Blackadder

E) Four places I have been on vacation: Picton, Hahei, Te Aroha, Wellington

F) Four websites I visit daily (or semi-weekly): Hotmail, Blogger.com, National Bank

G) Four of my favorite foods: Mezze Platters, Mexican Food, Corn and Chicken Soup, Corn Fritters

H) Four places I would rather be right now: Prague, somewhere warm, Auckland or Hamilton catching up with people

No comments: