Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Time for an update...

Well I know normally by now I would have the photo's from Christchurch up but unfortunatly I've just not had any time to do it - hopefully I will have time over the weekend but just so busy right now I am getting pretty stressed out about everything.

Work is really busy at the moment and a full time position has come up so I will need to do a new CV to apply for it, I've also fallen behind in my readings for my study already as I had to wait so long for the book to turn up, trying to sort out Ange and Brendon's building contract as well...argh!

Plus the film festival has started and there are all these films I want to see - right now I really just feel like there is not enough hours in the day.

I know I seriously need to relax but it's just so hard right now with so much to do!

Just one more thing - it's Rich's final day at New World today!! He's starting his new job next Monday the 31st.

No comments: