Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things go from bad to worse - I think I am due to have some good luck soon!!

Well I went to the dentist yesterday and it turns out I need a whole heap of dental work including all of my wisdom teeth out (which my mum and dad both assure me are the worst teeth to have pulled - awesome) at a total cost of $3,000.00 which is a heck of a lot of money!!

So it's painful on both the bank balance and the mouth - my first dentist's appointment will be 90 minutes long to have a whole bunch of fillings done. I have to have it done ASAP though as one of my teeth is getting really close to being a root canal which is something I really don't want done.

I said to the dentist that I had no idea that my teeth were that bad and he said that most people don't really feel any pain in their teeth until it's really serious...hummm....I guess it's good to get them before they are too nasty but not something you really want to pay for when you're saving for a house and a massive amount of Christmas Travel and the general expensive of Christmas.

Well - that's enough of a spazz out about that - but I'm sure there will be numerous nervous posts on here prior to me having the three (yes!! three!!) appointments I have to have to fix my teeth.

I've been going through a bit of a down cycle of late - what with my supposed endo (I still haven't heard anything from the hospital in regard to my operation) and a number of different little things that have gone wrong in the last year....I think it's about time I had some good luck in my life!!

No comments: