Monday, October 16, 2006

Wind Turbine

Yesterday Rich and I decided to go for a walk to Brooklyn and go and check out the wind Turbine - despite the weather - here's the pics!

A photo taken approaching the wind turbine - this thing is massive! You really have no idea just how big it is until you're up close!
A photo of Rich and I under the turbine - it's so loud standing under this thing!
Another foggy view of the wind turbine!
Just a scenic view of Wellington on the way up to the wind turbine
A photo of me standing under the wind turbine - it was seriously windy! Photo of me in front of the Wellington scenery Rich & Me in front of some Welly Scenery Rich standing at the base of the wind turbine.

1 comment:

Tabitha Dial said...

I LOVE wind turbines. They were all over northern Germany.