Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm going to see The Veils tonight!!

Finally the city is alive again after the Christmas break - and gigs and goings on are happening (I suppose there was Shihad & The Datsuns last weekend - but I wasn't going to pay $50 for two bands I've seen so much!).

So tonight Rich and I are going to see The Veils - which I'm so friggin excited about - I got my ticket to go last weekend!!

We're meeting Ross pre The Veils for drinks - although Ross is actually going to Minuit and we're going to The Veils...

I've not done too much else this weekend thus far - but I did have a good session at the gym this morning so I'm started to feel a bit better about my health as I slowly get my fitness back.

Shortly I'll have to take off to meet Jaimee at Olive Cafe - I can't beleive she is leaving for her trip overseas so soon - I shall miss her *sigh* oh well at least it's only 3 months and not a year or more like most of my friends...

No comments: