Thursday, June 21, 2007

Where in the world am I?

I thought I'd just make a brief entry as I am sure some of you are wondering where I am - truth is it's not very exciting...

I've been home sick with some sort of bug since last Thursday - I did make an attempt to go to work on Tuesday but I had to come home at lunch because I felt so bad.

Rich caught my bug too - but he only had one day off sick whereas I've had a whole week off now and I have spent a whole bunch of money on the doctors.

Hopefully the second course of antibiotics will clear up this bug.

I have to say I am feeling quite bummed as I had heaps of plans last weekend and this week and I haven't been able to do anything - fingers crossed I am ok for Sam's 21st lunch and Simon's 30th birthday party this weekend!! I really want to go to both of these before I forget entirely what my friends look like.

Well that's enough complaining for now - hopefully I will start to feel a wee bit better tomorrow!

No comments: