Friday, November 23, 2007

2 hours of bellydance and finger cymbals!

I've decided I want to take my bellydancing a bit more seriously - so I've decided to step up my classes a bit.

I want to get to the stage where I can perform at one of the Hafla next year - because I basically got into bellydancing because I liked the performance aspect.

I've had trouble getting to two classes a week though just because I have so much else one - so I decided I will do two classes - one after the other - on Thursday night.

Last night was my first double bellydance class - and I am still exhaused the next day! Both classes were so full on!

But I did get to start to learn finger cymbals in the second class which was so much fun - even at this stage I have a pair of REALLY budget ones - but Rich has been asking what I would like for Christmas. A pair of nice brass finger cymbals are now officially on the list:)

No comments: