Sunday, November 11, 2007

MO-vember

Yes it's that time of year again - I'm not sure if it's the same in all parts of New Zealand but I have to say in the public servant area of Wellington Movember has taken off with avengence!

I can't believe how many men there are around with mo's and there is a good wack of guys around growing the old school handle bar mo.

This year Rich is getting into to act as well and decided to grow a mo of his own - perhaps I'll be able to blog some photos of my "Mo man" at the end of the month.

If you have no idea what I am talking about you must be blind - or not living in NZ. Either way - if you want to know more about Mo-vember check out the link and you'll find out that this explosion of facial hair is all in the name of a good cause.

http://www.movember.com/nz/whatismov/07/What-is-Movember/?=adwords

No comments: