Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ode to the Film Festival

So the film festival is now well and truely over - which is a little sad as it's one of my favourite times of the year. I love going to a HUGE amount of strange and quirky films as you never know if you'll have another chance to see them on the big screen (or in fact if you'll even find them on DVD if you're local video shop is a bit average).

So after the film festival Rich & I were left with a huge number of ticket stubs - which we could have just thrown away. But I decided to keep the ticket stubs as I knew they had a future as a piece of art in our flat.

So I used my new "vintage" sewing machine given to me by my mum to sew these babies together to make a piece of art to adorn the door of our "TV" room (which to be honest should be called the DVD room - we really don't watch much TV).

No comments: