Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sublime Stitching Zombies

Two of my most favourite things in the world are zombies and craft - so when my friend Grace told me about the new zombie and monster themed sublime stitching embroidery pattern I was very excited.

Look at how amazing the designs are - I think it's time to head to Glassons or Shanton to stock up on some cheap and choice singlet tops to embroider for the warmer months ahead.

I also like the vital organ design - it kind of could work in with the whole zombie theme - although there is something a bit creepy about the needles.
I also have always had a soft spot for Russian dolls - so I love this design as well. I think these lovely dolls would look adorable on a skirt.
Finally - how could I resist the sexy librarians - even if there are no boy librarians in the designs!

No comments: