Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Although it is a few days late - Happy Halloween all! Although I have to admit that this Friday didn't feel to much like Halloween - mostly because I am saving all my creepy zombie goodness for Grace's flat's Election Horror night next Saturday.

Plus I was incredibly tired on Friday night so I just wanted to hang about at home.

But my friend Donna did come over and visit us (the first time I've seen her in a long while as she's been travelling) and she bought my duty free Bailey's with her. I'm not usually the sort to bother with duty free but when she text me I decided I really needed some caramel Baileys. It just seems like a good summer time drink?

I did, however, get the chance to see plenty of ghosts and ghouls when I was walking home and I have to admit I was slightly jealous of all the kiddies Trick-a-Treating. When I was a kid it just wasn't done, but I can't think of anything more fun then dressing up all creepy and asking people for lollies.

We also did have a minor Halloween indulgence and watched the original Friday the 13th (with Kevin Bacon!) on Friday night - it's pretty good for kisch horror value.

So Happy Halloween and I am looking forward to Grace's party and some true Halloween style fun!

No comments: