Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Week - Another Swap

So I already have two swaps on the go on Craftster and a tee shirt swap on for my craft group but when I saw a psychobilly/horror craft swap come up on Craftster - especially when I received some encouragement from the organiser of the swap.

I should be finished both my Easter and Kisch Cowboy swap in the next week (fingers crossed I have chosen a bit of a tricky project for one of those swaps but I should be able to sort it out I hope) and get started on my this swap. This time my partner is from Germany which is pretty cool, I've had a look at her online store and I am really excited to see what she comes up with.

Also on the crafty arty front, Rich has decided to set up his own art/craft blog as I type this he's taking photo's of a whole array of his projects - I'll be sure to put a link up when he's set it all up.

In the meantime I better be off - so many craft projects that need my attention right now!

No comments: