Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The REST of the chocolate swap goodies

I'm sure there are at least some people (my craft geek friends) wondering what else I got in the chocolate swap - well here it is!

First of all is a crocheted eyeball purse (it came full of yummy lollies). This HAS to be my favourite part of the package - I love it SO much!
Next is the "zombie choker" necklace which is crocheted as well - unfortunately it's a tad warm to wear it at the moment. But I'm looking forward to wearing it in the winter months;)I also received a cute little hand woven mp3 player cozy - my swap partner has just started weaving so I think she did a truly awesome job on this one. As you can see my mp3 player is quite at home.
Next were some goodies to help me onto my path to crochet greatness - including zombie eyeball stitch markers!

Next was a USB stick full of music and exciting crochet pattens, it even came with it's own cozy that looks like a cookie;)
Finally the non-crafted items a candle set, a Scottish cookbook and some tea and hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Ange said...

I LOVE the eyeball purse!!!