Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chocolate Mushrooms

Since moving to South Korea I haven't been able to do one of my favourite things - bake! We don't have an oven only a microwave and a gas burner. It's really annoying.

So when I was out and found this kit to make your own mushroom chocolates I thought I would buy it as it's about as close as I am going to get to a baking fix for a while (unless I meet someone in Korea who will let me use their oven!).

The pictures tell the story of my chocolate mushrooms - the chocolate wasn't the best but they were fun to make.




2 comments:

dunz said...

Hey Trees

Good to see your enjoying things over there! So sad about the baking, but you have a microwave! - http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/?p=6728
- Donna

Fiona said...

Those are super cutie! Thanks for the postcard :) I'd email you but I don't have your email address!