Thursday, May 06, 2010

Springtime Swap

Recently, I took part in the "Once you pop you can't stop" springtime swap. The basic premise of the swap is that you have to decorate a Pringles can and full it with goodies based on the theme.

I chose to decorate three mini cans instead of one large can and here they are.Here's a photo of everything I sent my partner, the things I bought and the things I made. Finally, here's the things I made (actually the tiger mirror was made by Rich). Most of the things I chose to make were hand sewn in felt but I also made some earrings and hairclips. I also made a tiny "spring shrine".

Also, I'd like to say thanks to my partner as I borrowed these photo's from her. I did take photo's of everything before I sent it but I can't remeber where I filed them - oops.

No comments: