Monday, July 05, 2010

New Togs!

I always wanted some vintage look togs (or a vintage look swimsuit if you're not from New Zealand) but I lived in Wellington which isn't the warmest part of New Zealand so I couldn't really justify the expense.

But we will soon be visiting Vietnam and while we are there I'll be Kayaking and for this I really need togs. My old togs were well past it and didn't make it to Korea and the chance of me finding togs which actually fit me here are, well, non-existant.

So, I decided it was time to buy some new togs - I bought them from one of my favourite websites Babygirl Boutique.

Last time the were super fast with their postage so they should be here in time for our trip to Vietnam (fingers crossed).

1 comment:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

That is so cute! I love the "retro" look. xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/