Friday, August 13, 2010

Japanese Scrapbook

Rich and I have been meaning to make a scrapbook of of winter holiday to Japan forever! Last weekend we finally started but we'll have to move quickly to finish the project before we leave Korea.

He's just a few of the photo's and other bits and pieces we have to scrapbook with - but this isn't everything. We collected a lot of "stuff" for the scrapbook during the trip.

Here's the front page of the scrapbook which we bought at a local store called "artbox" (one of my favourite stores for cuteness. The front page - designed by Rich - it's the plane that took us to Tokyo. A page devoted to the nightmare that is the Tokyo Subway!The first hotel we stayed at in Shinjuku.
The joys of Sanrio Puroland - aka Hello Kitty World!




The bright lights of Shinjuku.

Finally, rainy days in Tokyo!


Sorry the photo quality isn't the best, I am planning on picking up a new camera when I go home in a couple of weeks - but you get the general idea.

It's our first attempt at scrapbooking and I am pretty happy with it - I have done a few more pages since these photo's were taken which I will post at a later date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so pretty! scrapbook with hello kittys! ugh, adorable!

BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog.

xoxo,
www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
(FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

Trees said...

Thanks for your comment^^

I have to say visiting Sanrio Puroland was a cute but slightly surreal experience!