Monday, February 07, 2011

Pay it forward swap - project number one

This year I decided to take part in the pay it forward challenge and here is my first little project, I made this anchor necklace for Rai and Blargle Fargle.

I follow Rai's blog and I thought this necklace would suit her style - so I really hope she likes it. I also made a little Hello Kitty box for her to keep the necklace in. I bought this Hello Kitty Oragami paper when Rich and I were in Japan and I have used it in so many projects - I really wish I had bought more as I am quickly running out of this adorable paper.


4 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

I love it. So cute!

Trees said...

Thanks so much Pixie - you're such a sweetie:D

Unknown said...

I love it sooo much, it's in my latest blog post <3

Trees said...

So happy you like it! Looked great with your outfit :D