Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pink Unicorns & Pancakes

Friday night was very quiet for us - the original plan was to head out to norebang (just like being back in Korea) but I was just too tired. I started back at the gym this week for the first time in a couple of year and also work is still very tiring. I am sure I will be used to both work and the gym soon and have a lot more energy.

This morning we headed out to Newtown to got op shopping (it's what we call thrift shopping in New Zealand) and whilst walking to the bus I spotted this - I feel better knowing that invisible pink unicorns are out there.The op shopping didnt go too well for most of our adventures - I did manage to find a simple black belt. A black belt is a good find of course but it's nothing too exciting really. The in the last second hand store we visited I found an amazing Gustav Klimt dress. It's kind of hard to explain but it's really awesome. Maybe I'll do an OOTD post with it - I've thought about doing an OOTD post for a while but I feel kind of shy about doing that. But I would love to share this dress with you all - because it's fabulous!

After our op shopping we visited the Ballroom Cafe and had pancakes for lunch - mine had plums and yoghurt. Om nom nom!This evening we went to our friend Ross and Shelley's house for their housewarming/engagement party which was a whole lot of fun - the have the most amazing views from their house - I wish I had taken some photo's whilst I was there. Also we met the most lovely German couple there and had a chance to catch up with Nankz and Paul as well.

We were planning on heading out to a fundraising for another friends theatre group, but Rich isn't feeling the best so we decided to spend the rest of the evening at home.

2 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

That letter about the unicorns just made my day.

Those pancakes look delish.

Trees said...

It totally made my day!!