Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bottle Necklaces


I have a lot of blogging to catch up on and I'm not sure exactly when I will have time to do it either. I have film society tommorrow and I will be watching one of my favourite films "Russian Ark". If you have never seen this film you should, it is so incredibly beautiful - its one of those films that reminds me just why I love film so much. I did, however, decide I would make some time to share these little bottle necklaces I made on Saturday afternoon. I have four more necklaces to finish - I made the cupcake one for my friend Kat and I think I will keep the Russia doll one for myself. Hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

Very adorable! The russian doll one is so sweet.

What Sadie Did said...

Cute, glad you got a use for one of your Russian dolls :)

Lisa said...

These are so cute! Good job :)

cb said...

yayayayay! they are so so cute! i love them all!!

xo,
cb

Macska said...

I absolutely love the cupcake one - thank you so much for it! It brings me smiles when I look at it, it's so cute. :-)

Trees said...

Awww...thanks for all the crafty love ladies xoxo