Monday, December 05, 2011

Bling your Bra - Judgement Day!

You may all remember a while back that I blogged about my creation for the "Bling your Bra" contest/Breast cancer fundraiser.

Last Monday was the time for the competition judging and it was also a chance to have a look done by all of the other competitors . Here's a few photos of some of the bras that were on display - there sure were some creative minds at work.


This amazing bra was the winner - it was named "Come on boobie light my fire" - LOVE IT!


That's my bra on the far right - I was pretty proud of my work!
This one was pretty epic and its entitled - "Candle-la-bra". I loved the names on some of the bras, next year I will have to come up with a more creative name!
I love all things horror movie and zombie - so I LOVED this bra. You can't see it so well in this picture but those are zombie hands on the bra. Here I am with my creation - looking pretty happy with myself! Also my support crew came along - Rich, Nilanka and Ria. Thanks Guys!

Finally all of the competitors received a goodie bag which included this cute pink cupcake in support of breast cancer (the whole event was a breast cancer fundraiser).

6 comments:

alicia said...

what a fun contest! why is everything fun happening in new zealand??? pink cupcakes are the best cupcakes!

<3

mispapelicos said...

Aren´t you clever, and fun???
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

cb said...

how cool! yours really looks great! how was the cupcake?
xo,
cb

Vix said...

What amazing creations, your included! That matchstick one is astounding! x

Wait Until The Sunset said...

oohh! they were some awesome bras there!!! Imagine what it would be like to light that one lol ;)

Anonymous said...

ooo these look interesting and intense. All the ideas are so unique!