Friday, January 06, 2012

Fancy Tights Friday: Pink & Rawr!

I took a break from fancy tights Friday over the Christmas/New Years break but I decided to get back into it today. I found these animal print flats hiding out in the back of my wardrobe and decided it was time for them to see the light of day again. I paired them with my bright pink tights - sadly this is the last time these tights will see the light of day, I noticed there was a small ladder in them this morning and tried to stop it from getting any bigger with a dab of nail polish.

However, by the time I got home today it was all over - farewell fancy pink tights, you were one of my favourites!

Deets:

Tights & Shoes both from The Warehouse

5 comments:

Julia said...

That's so disappointing when that happens!!
Loving the fierce flats xo

Krista said...

Lovely combination. You should try Welovecolor tights they are my favorite and I have yet to put a run in any of mine. They have a million colors too!

Vix said...

What a shame, they were stunning whilst they lasted! x

cb said...

LOVE the pink with the leopard! this is making me miss my leopard shoes :(
xo,
cb

Anonymous said...

So sad for those lovely tights! Did you really throw away them?