Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wintertime holiday in the sun

So a while back, I promised I'd tell you all about my next hoilday destination and seen as I have finally finished blogging about my holiday at the start of the year I thought I'd let you all know where I'm off to next.

In less than a month, Rich and I will be getting on a plane and flying to Vanuatu!! I am really excited, firstly, because we are going to Vanuatu and also because its to celebrate our 10 year anniversay. We'll be spending a lot of our time at a place called "Hideaway Island". Which looks really beautiful.



We'll also be spending a few days in Port Vila, which will be pretty amazing too! I really can't wait to go.

I have two dresses suitable for a tropical island - I must make a few more!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far xoxox

All photos in this post are from the Hideaway Island Resort website which you can view here

9 comments:

Penny-Rose said...

Oh that sounds so romantic :-). I have never been to a tropical island but am hoping to go to Rarotonga late next year for a wedding. By the way I just love the all day beret on you - it looks amazing.

Stacey said...

Oh, I'm so jealous right now! This looks lovely.

Unknown said...

YAY! Tropical holiday to look forward to - PLUS new frocks? What's better than that??? Sarah xxx

alicia said...

can i come? PLEASE. <3

Curtise said...

What a dreamy place to visit... I'm a little jealous! A lot, actually! Looking forward to seeing your holiday frocks, of course! xxx

Julia said...

Vanuatu sounds amazing!
Are you going to go to all of the islands?

What Sadie Did said...

Waaah, this is super exciting!! AND 10 years - OMG that's yonks! Congrats!

I'm going to Brizzy and Noosa on Thursday so I am hoping for a spot of sunshine then :)

Sadie xx

Krista said...

This place look like a the perfect spot for celebrating, can't wait to see pictures!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

But but but!!! What about coming to visit me?!>!>