Sunday, December 15, 2013

Saturday Walk in Petone!

Summer has arrived in Wellington! Its clear blue skies and sunny days right now (although knowing what the weather is like around here, that could change tomorrow). On Saturday we met up with some friend for coffee in Petone, but went for a walk along the shoreline before we met up. It was such a fabulous day I decided I needed to take a few photos.






We did a much more epic 12km walk today and I will post more pictures of that soon - I even saw some rabbits during that walk. Happy times!

5 comments:

Vix said...

What a stunning place, I wish I could teleport myself from her to there! x

Helga said...

I've never been to Petone! I had no idea it was so lovely. Great pix, I can almost feel the water on my toes......XXX

Kura Carpenter said...

ah summer. so glad it's back. I heard cicadas this week, so it must be here as well!

alicia said...

*shakes fist at snow outside*

Curtise said...

Oh those beautiful blue skies! It looks gorgeous, I'm envious! xxx