Friday, April 25, 2014

Street Art Walk - Aro Valley

I've recently been looking at a lot of street art on instagram, today I felt inspired to go and check out some street art in the real world rather than looking at it through a screen. Rich and I took a walk from the city to Aro, up the hill to Kelburn and back into the city via the botanical gardens.

There is a lot of street art in Aro, which is one of the reasons why its one of my favourite suburbs in the city.

So without further ado, here's a photo heavy post capturing some of a street art in our little city.


















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why this place is one of your faves - all the street art look awesome :)! I would love to have more of that over here :) !

Vix said...

Love graffiti - there's some fabulous stuff here! x

Louise said...

Wow, these are all amazing! I think street art is really interesting but we have nothing like this where I live. You have the best places to explore! xx

Beth Waltz said...

Wondering how these intriguing scenes transform at night? Under street lights? Does anyone offer tours, a la ghost walks?

Thanks very much for posting these images!

alicia said...

i love the garage doors! <3