Saturday, December 05, 2015

Recent Selfless Sewing

So today two friends received some presents I had made for them, so now I can share them with the rest of the world.

First of all is this this apron I made for my friend Alicia, she's an amazing cupcake baker and ice cream maker so I wanted to make her the best apron possible.
I find its always hard to take a photo of an apron when no-one is actually wearing it! I've made this apron a few times before - you can see it here and here.


I managed to find fabric which included nearly all of Alicia's favourite things - pink, glitter, heart shaped, skulls and of course baked goodies.

The second thing I've made recently for a friend is a My Little Pony purse for my friend Joy who is a big fan!

I decided to use this pattern again, it wasn't as bad as the first time I made it, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't any drama! Also the lining of Joy's purse is the same fabric that I used on the pocket of Alicia's  apron.

I'm always working on some selfless sewing for my niece and nephew - but I will wait till after Christmas to share what I've made for them.

1 comment:

Louise said...

They're both so cute! The apron is especially awesome! Can't wait to see what you make next. xx